Simulation Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Simulation Software Engineer for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace in Donauwörth.
The simulation department is the center of competence for helicopter system simulation within the design office. The job is to develop, operate and deploy simulators and simulation systems for nearly all helicopter families and their respective systems. With these assets we provide simulation capabilities to various different kinds of internal& external customers.
- Develop, integrate and test real time simulation models into systems that represent the entire helicopter systems with the focus on avionics and mission systems
- Connect simulation systems to test means or simulators
- Prepare, integrate and operate simulators for the different use-cases
- Develop, integrate and test simulation systems for Full Flight Simulators
- University degree in Computer Science or Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in software development, especially in real time software and in a Linux development environment
- Knowledge of software engineering as well as system integration and test
- Knowledge of helicopter systems and architectures
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German languages skills advantageous
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen