Simulation Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Simulation Software Developer (m/f/d) at the location Manching.
- Derive system requirements or user stories from operational requirements for new simulator and synthetic environment functionalities
- Design architecture of software modules for new simulation tools or models
- Develop simulation models and tools representing the environment of the simulated aircraft system (sensors, tactical environment, communication, natural environment, visualization&hellip)
- Develop simulation models representing aircraft equipment within the simulation
- Implement software components (mainly C++)
- Integrate in-house or external software components
- Create and perform unit tests of software modules (C++ / Python)
- Create tools for improving our development processes (e.g. code generators, autosynchronization, build-pipelines &hellip)
- Perform integration testing
- Document software components design
- University degree in electrical engineering, informatics, aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in software development, software design, software testing as well as in procedural and object orientated programming
- Knowledge of aircraft systems
- Knowledge of Agile / Lean methodologies and related
- Experience with IBM DOORS, SysML/UML architecture & tools are a plus
- Experience with CI/CD or DevOps tools and Scripting languages (e.g. bash, python) is highly appreciated
- Good knowledge in dealing with Python, MS-Office, Matlab, Linux, Windows, C/C++
- Fluent English skill both spoken and written, German, Spanish and French language skills would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 134354, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen