Senior Systems Engineer - Surveillance (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You work as a Senior Systems Engineer - Surveillance (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Design system architecture for above mentioned systems
- Assist upper level management in identifying potential new products compliant with the existent requirements
- Review and update system requirements following the decomposition levels/traceability
- Produce system level documentation that captures the design details
- Take ownership of your system(s) and manage its whole implementation cycle
- Define system’s functional and safety architecture considering certification requirements, standards, and guidance
- Define requirements for subsystems and components
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Completed studies in the field of Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- First professional experience with Transponder, ADS-B (IN/OUT), TAWS and TCAS
- Experience with CDTI application (ATAS, SURF, ASSAP), TSO-C195 and performance standards (DO-317 & DO-289), Weather (FISB) considering airspace operational aspects (ES/UAT)
- Hands on experience with TAWS and system callouts (visual and aural alerts) under TSO-151/DO-161
- Experience with Transponder interrogation Mode A/C and Mode S design and integration
- Experience with Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) and ACAS-X concept
- Basic understanding of Human Factor and safety is a plus
- Part 25 certification experience
- Experience with development process according to ARP4754, DO 178B/C and DO 254
- Experience in Technical writing, proposal writing and oral presentation
- Understanding of system qualification process according to DO-160 standards
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...