Senior Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Direct permanent employment with our well-known customer
- Attractive working environment with good prospects
- Attractive remuneration & social benefits
- Personal support during the placement process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Senior Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for our well-known customer in the field of space technology in Munich.
- Elaboration, development and accommodation of technical baseline solutions on basis of customer requirements and budgets
- Technical coordination of a multidiscipline engineering team with the focus on an the following output:
- Select and define the system design and to reflect it into the relevant technical design-, requirement- and performance documentation
- Ensure design integrity, perform requirements analysis and design integration as answer to customer specifications
- Ensure proper flow-down and allocation of lower level subs-system requirements and budgets and maintain them up to date during the program lifetime
- Lead the engineering team effort for design trade-offs between disciplines such as thermal, structural, mechanical, optical, electrical, etc.
- Lead Focal Plane system level integration and verification effort with focus on electro-optical characterization
- Definition and realization of electro-optical verification set-ups
- Evaluation of electro-optical data generated by supplier at OHB laboratory
- Support technical discussion with the customer
- Provide and coordinate support to subcontractors selection and control
- University degree or polytechnic degree in Physics or Engineering
- Organised and structured task approach, experience in technical co-ordination of a multidisciplinary international engineering team
- Experience as Systems Engineer or Design Responsible for scientific focal plane assemblies and associated technology, ideally for space applications
- Ideally, experience in the development logic of space projects, as well as significant H/W experience in the Phases C and D including electro-optical characterization
- Experience in engineering economics
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 96396, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...