Senior Systems Engineer - Flight Controls (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Senior Systems Engineer - Flight Controls (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Develop next generation Flight Control System solution for eVTOL aircraft
- Participate in functional development, validation and implementation of the system
- Work closely with software/electronic development team
- Take the ownership of critical aspects of the system and manage its whole implementation cycle
- Write certification documents and work directly with compliance demonstration for the regulatory requirements
- Perform system planning activities, define requirements for subsystems and components
- Define incremental certification and reuse concept
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Completed studies in the field of Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- First professional experience in ATA-27 system development for Part 23 or Part 25 aircrafts
- Deep knowledge in ARP-4754A and ARP-4761
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience in leading and completing the certification program is a plus
- Supplier management experience
- Experience with DO-178C and DO-331 is highly appreciated
- Good knowledge in regulatory material and certification requirements
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...