Senior System Engineer - Electrical Machines (m/f/d)
- Vollzeit, 40h / Woche
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you are acting as Senior System Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of Electrical Machines at the location Weßling.
- You will have a chance to shape the future of mobility by not only defining the key elements of the propulsion systems but also developing components, coordinating with regulatory partners and leading supplier
- You will take responsibility for the development of subsystems and components while ensuring their compliance to relevant safety standards.
- Design of High-speed Electrical machines
- 2D Electromagnetic simulation of Electrical machines
- Close cooperation with Power electronics and control engineers for the control algorithm and inverter development
- Close cooperation with mechanical engineers responsible for mechanical component design and integration
- Close cooperation with test engineer for Electrical machines testing and performance validation
- Coordinate with suppliers for the Electrical machine development activities
- Specification of system, subsystem, and component, interface requirements as per ARP4754
- Specification and support of system validation and verification according to acceptable means of compliance like DO-160
- Support of development of series production processes and process standardization across departments
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in electrical machine design and development
- Experience in Electrical machine manufacturing and testing would be advantageous as well as experience and/or formal training in Supplier Management/ Technical Project Management
- Strong knowledge in Partial discharge and insulation materials
- Knowledge of semiconductor technology and power electronics would be advantageous
- Experience in 2D FEA tools preferably Altair Flux, Motorcad or ANSYS maxwell and in Matlab/Simulink and/or Python
- Experience in requirement management tools, such as Siemens Polarion or IBM Rational Doors would be advantageous
- Fluent English skill spoken and written, German language skill or any other language skill would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 256865, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...
Bitte setzen Sie sich daher per Telefon oder E-Mail mit Ihren Orizon Ansprechpartner*innen vor Ort in Verbindung.
Alternativ können Sie diese Seite natürlich auch erneut mit einem aktuellen Browser wie Chrome oder Firefox öffnen.