Senior Software Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Senior Software Verification Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Guide verification strategy for safety-critical embedded systems in accordance with aerospace regulations
- Contribute to software planning activities and coordinate software certification with EASA/FAA
- Participate in requirements validation, safety analysis and reviews
- Work on variant management and test reuse concepts (MiL, SiL, HiL)
- Specify test systems requirements
- Prepare and coordinate work with external suppliers as well as teams inside the company
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or comparable
- Experience in airborne software development and verification, civil aviation sector is a plus
- Expert knowledge in ARP4754A, DO-178C and DO-331 (Model-Based Development and Verification)
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB and Simulink is mandatory, Simulink Test is a plus
- Experience in holding SOI audits with EASA/FAA is nice to have
- Knowledge in cybersecurity processes and methods is a plus
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing complex technical projects
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...