Senior People Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Senior People Operations Specialist (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Provide HR support and knowledge to our international employees throughout their lifecycle (Onboarding, Transfers, Performance management, Leaves of absences, Offboarding)
- Provide sound advice on tax, social security, and employment law in Germany
- Support transformational/change projects from concept to delivery
- Be an ambassador for the HRIS platform
- Own and champion administrative processes such as contract management, compliance support (e.g., Code of Conduct, Export Control)
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer experience to our employees in person and through our ticketing system
- Support new employees relocating to Germany
- Maintain the integrity of our employee data and process changes in our HRIS systems
- Enable the scaling of our People Services team, automation, and digitising processes/experiences to be more efficient
- Build a knowledge of internal tools to support and guide employees including internal sources of information
- Lead projects that help us to be always one step ahead with our People Services
- Professional experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of German labour law
- Extensive experience in tax, social security, and employment law in Germany
- Basic experience in international relocation, visa and work permit processes
- Basic knowledge of payroll processes up to gross
- Knowledge of HRIS platform (e.g., Personio, Workday or similar HR cloud platforms)
- International HR experience desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (including Excel)
- Experience in maintaining employee data within a cloud HRIS
- Fluent in German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...