Senior Leader Operational Excellence (m/f/d)
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
On behalf of an international energy group, we are looking for a proven leader in leading Operational Excellence / Lean Management Transformation.
The position will start as soon as possible with an initially time- limited contract. We look forward to receiving your application documents.
- Join a modern leadership team (together with 3 other leaders), who operate as a clockwork, and who steer in an empowering, trusting, agile way a team of 30 OE professionals
- Steer the successful delivery of Operational Excellence projects to enable the Uniper Businesses to reach higher levels of Operational Excellence maturity, and to achieve tangible improvements
- Sponsor the delivery and secure the success of Operational Excellence trainings
- Contribute to the strategic development of the Operational Excellence program within Uniper, by sponsoring the continuous improvement and standardisation of approaches and tools
- Engage with senior stakeholders, influence and coach them to embrace an Operational Excellence leadership style, and to embark and progress in the Continuous Improvement journey
- Lead, develop, coach and motivate the Operational Excellence team members. Boost the team performance, enable them to develop and grow
- Proven experience (min. 5 years) in leading Operational Excellence / Lean Management Transformation
- Must be able to plan and steer a complex program of work across many business areas
- Strong people leader, passionate about feedback and development
- Strong in stakeholder management and in influencing without direct authority
- Willing to have fun, comfortable with informal culture and flat hierarchy
- Fluent in English
- Geographical flexibility and willingness to travel
- Understanding of the energy industry is a plus
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Stephanie Siller gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 211 819694 -41 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...