Senior Design Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Senior Design Engineer (m/f/d) in the Electrial Wiring Diagram division at the location Weßling.
- Prepare and continuously improve processes, methods, standards, guidance and tools for the EWIS project
- Design system architecture for above mentioned systems
- Draft the Electrical System Schematics and Wiring Diagrams drawings
- Develop, challenge and continuously improve system’s and item’s technical concepts
- Define system’s functional and safety architecture
- Define requirements for subsystems and components
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field required
- Experience in Aerospace Electrical Wiring Diagrams and System Schematics Diagrams
- Experience on Electrical Systems, Avionics Systems, Interior Systems, or similar domain is necessary
- Good knowledge of Aerospace Electrical Standards and Specifications as AC43.13-1B, ATA chapter 20, ATA 100, S1000D
- Knowledge on EWIS development, safety and certification processes as AC 25.1701-1, AMC 20-23 and familiarity with ARP4754 highly appreciated
- Knowledge on electrical 2D drawing tool as, Electre, Zuken, Capital Graphics, Autocad Electrical, NX schematics
- Demonstrable knowledge and ability to integrate state-of-the-art design and manufacturing methods into product concepts and designs is required
- Good knowledge on harness routing and installations rules (as redundancy, segregations, protections, band radius, attachment, marking) and familiarity with a 3D harness routing tool highly appreciated
- Knowledge on manufacturing drawings (form boards) specifications as lacing, marking and BOMs
- Basic knowledge of PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent) is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...