Search engine Analyst (m/w/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A contract for 12 months
Your prospective job:
For our customer Microsoft Germany, we are currently looking for a Search engine Analyst (m/w/d) Bing. Bing is currently looking for an analyst in our spiking query segment, a constantly changing scene where a search query means something today it didn't mean yesterday, and user intentions correspond to events in real time. In this role, you must both anticipate and react to spiking queries, analyze their nature and then optimize the display of Bing's best features to meet the user need. We collaborate with our feature owners, as well as initiate our own programming and adjustments as required. This contract position requires a high degree of Web savviness, a broad knowledge of current events and popular culture, strong editorial skills, and the technical acumen to deal with a tool- and data-rich working environment.
- Analyze Bing search quality for top queries in desktop and mobile for relevance, freshness, and richness: algo results, instant answers, news answers, Satori task panes, Image and Video, feature localization quality, and Autosuggest
- Promptly optimize search engine results pages representing the daily top 20 Trending on Bing (news stories) or other spiking queries by volume
- Analyze historical data for top, recurring and spiking-query events for each month and deliver an "expected events report" for the month ahead
- Optimize search engine results pages
- Support and partner with editorial teams (Trending on Bing, vertical scroll, On This Day in History, quizzes, Rewards, Windows lock screen) to optimize results that are being programmed and promoted on Bing
- Analyze and report out pre- and post-event metrics for planned events, summarizing impact and areas of opportunity
- 2 years of experience in optimizing results for search, conducting query analysis, or Web publishing
- A passion for excellence and a need to get things right
- The ability to master a large suite of custom tools
- Writing and editing skills proven to be of publishable quality
- The ability to work virtually in harmony with other team members
- Competence handling data in bulk with common tools such as Excel or SQL
- Patience and persistence under the pressures of a fast-paced rhythm of work
- Fluent in German and English
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best. Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: