Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
For our customers in the field of aerospace we are searching you for the position Scrum Master (f/m/d) near Immenstaad am Bodensee.
- Planning, coordination and status tracking of all activities of the product development life-cycle
- Planning, coordination and status tracking of all activities required to provide deliverables and support (products and services) to organizational units external to the IPT (Integrated Product Team) including Offer Management, Sales and Project Management
- Sprint Planning in collaboration with Product and Project Managers taking product develop-ment goals set forth by Product Managers, as well as customer project commitments and deadlines as defined by Project Managers, into account
- Ensuring deliverables are prepared to satisfy project and product requirements- and schedule
- Ensuring adherence to defined life-cycle processes
- Generating status reports und communicating status, key accomplishments as well as issues to Department Management
- Participating in Change Control Board meetings and reporting status and issues to this panel as required
- Contributing to definition
- Several years of experience in the System Development Life-Cycle ideally in various roles such as Software Engineering, Integration, Testing or experience in similar roles as a Scrum Master (f/m/d)
- Solid understanding and experience over the entire System Development Life-Cycle of soft-ware intensive systems and experience in managing a cross-functional group of engineers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate strategies in a clear and concise manner and to unite a team behind common goals and objectives
- Very good spoken skills both in English and German
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen