Scrum Master (f/m/d)
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- A straightforward permanent position working for our prestigious clients
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
For our customers in the field of aerospace we are searching you for the position Scrum Master (f/m/d) near Immenstaad am Bodensee.
- Planning, coordination and status tracking of all activities of the product development life-cycle
- Planning, coordination and status tracking of all activities required to provide deliverables and support (products and services) to organizational units external to the IPT (Integrated Product Team) including Offer Management, Sales and Project Management
- Sprint Planning in collaboration with Product and Project Managers taking product develop-ment goals set forth by Product Managers, as well as customer project commitments and deadlines as defined by Project Managers, into account
- Ensuring deliverables are prepared to satisfy project and product requirements- and schedule
- Ensuring adherence to defined life-cycle processes
- Generating status reports und communicating status, key accomplishments as well as issues to Department Management
- Participating in Change Control Board meetings and reporting status and issues to this panel as required
- Contributing to definition
- Several years of experience in the System Development Life-Cycle ideally in various roles such as Software Engineering, Integration, Testing or experience in similar roles as a Scrum Master (f/m/d)
- Solid understanding and experience over the entire System Development Life-Cycle of soft-ware intensive systems and experience in managing a cross-functional group of engineers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate strategies in a clear and concise manner and to unite a team behind common goals and objectives
- Very good spoken skills both in English and German
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: