Satellite Software Developer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Satellite Software Developer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Taufkirchen.
As a Satellite Software Developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Development and implementation of EGNOS Prediction Chain Facility (PCF) navigational and common library functions in C
- AIV activities related to library functions
- Implementation and validation of algorithm functions in interaction with Algorithm Engineer
- Support to validation activities related to integrated algorithmic functions within the testbed
- Contribution to test activities and detailed data investigation
- Support to algorithm performance qualification process
- Contribution to definition of test scenarios, test conditions, execution of test and reporting
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in It / information systems and in the field of aerospace industry
- Experience in documentation for system concepts, test reports and software developments
- Experience with satellite navigation systems architecture and applications is benefecial
- Knowledge of verification control versus system requirements
- Knowledge of processing and evaluation of measurement data
- Profound knowledge of data processing and programming using C, Python, Matlab and scripting languages
- Advanced English language knowledge, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: