SAP Developer ABAP (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a SAP Developer ABAP (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Hamburg/Finkenwerder.
- Assemble and edit source code repositories to develop a software stack for the product needs
- Respects the standards and structure of the given solution and the environment
- Develops design specifications and parameters that are in compliance with products architectural blueprints
- Participates in all phases of product development lifecycle, from the analysis, design over test and integration to operation of products
- Researches, evaluates, and develops new tools to improve product development efficiency
- Deploys, test and/or integrates highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored systems and services
- May assist in development of product user manuals
- Coordinates the functional and technical integration
- Defines the test strategy, scripts, scenarios and monitors test execution
- Determines how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or comparable
- Ideally knowledge of the SAP logistics modules
- Professional experience as an SAP ABAP developer
- Very good skills in MS Office and SAP
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written, good German language skills advantageous
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...