Sales Operations Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Handel, Vertrieb / Verkauf
- 60 € - 65 € pro Jahr
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Sales Operations Program Manager (m/f/d). The Business & Sales Operations (BSO) group is the business center of excellence for cross-business execution performance, planning and subsidiary operations. The team helps scale execution and drives clear business and market insights that result in Microsoft achieving its business objectives.
The Sales Operations Program Manager (SOPM) is focused on the following:
• Drives the process for sales operations planning for the fiscal year across all segments to maximize area performance.
• Drives sales discipline and enables new habits to help sales teams achieve targets. Provide high-quality, backend support (tools, processes, information) coupled with timely data-driven insights.
• Leads standardization of processes and tools and drive continuous improvement to optimize productivity.
The Sales Operations Program Manager (SOPM) is expected to raise sales efficiency, sales productivity, and process compliance locally by means of consulting with the sales teams and implementing best practice sales operations processes.
The person in this role is a business partner to a variety of business stakeholders including Sales Managers, Sellers, Sales Excellence Leads, HR Business Partners, Business Program Managers, and the Area/Subsidiary Leadership Team.
- Leading the program of international revenue allocations and disputes with relevant stakeholders.
- Taking care of revenue excellence cases in collaboration with SOPM peers & Sales Excellence.
- Driving the in-year account parenting process and governance with segment stakeholders.
- Supporting the customer and partner segmentation planning for the German area/subsidiary.
- Partnering with Sales Excellence on frameworks, issues, criteria, alignment, and decisions.
- Engaging with sales teams on guidelines, requirements, quality assurance, and coaching.
- Working with Corporate program owners on data quality, program evolution, and overall guidance.
- Innovating local process governance and contributing to agile, efficient, and innovative approaches.
- Driving standardized tools & processes (e.g., adoption of global insight & reporting platforms).
- Building and maintaining standardized documentation and reporting while minimizing custom or ad hoc reports.
- Bachelor degree (B.S./B.A.) required and/or experience in relevant fields, e.g. business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance. MBA or Master degree preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Demonstrable related experience within Sales Excellence, Sales Operations, Business Planning, Program Management and/or Finance.
- Knowledge on business processes, sales operations & programs, and execution.
- Familiar with financials, pipeline, scorecards, and other relevant business performance measurements.
- Strong analytical and data handling skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, Power Apps).
- Attention for details (precision) while not losing the bigger picture (context).
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneous execute multiple projects and tasks.
- Superior communication and collaboration skills (e.g., cross-functional incl. sales discipline).
- Ability to structure complex topics/situations and build frameworks to deal with them.
- Ability to learn, adapt, and fail quickly.
- Delivery of end-to-end data analysis & “light ups” actionable strategic insights.
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the fifteen largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 154376, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Beim hier angegebenen Gehalt sind unter Umständen nicht alle Bestandteile (bspw. Branchenzuschläge, Weihnachtsgeld, Schicht-Boni o.ä.) berücksichtigt. Das verbindliche Gehalt ist im persönlichen Gespräch zu klären.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen