Sales Operations Manager DACH/Western Europe (m/f/d)
- Handel, Vertrieb / Verkauf
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Sales Operations Manager DACH/Western Europe.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Technology enhances your life – your job should too. At Microsoft Digital Stores, that is what we believe. We are the hub of Microsoft’s cutting-edge devices and services, here to provide customers with a world-class, omni-channel experience in this evolving retail world. We serve as centers of innovation, connecting customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their creative potential. We are seeking teammates who are dedicated to finding deeper meaning and purpose in their work.
The BSM focus is on optimizing business sale leads, supporting business development with the Commercial Lead, and generating new business opportunities for the Microsoft Digital Store Commercial Team. The role requires drive to deliver impact and results showcasing Microsoft devices and services.
- Business Support and Customer Engagement
- Manage the rhythm of business with the CSS sales team, including pipeline review, sales process coaching and acting as the point of escalation
- Ensure pipeline health, track and advance leads to conversion
- Navigate and resolve blockers on e.g. allocation, credit line and account setup
- Support and perform quality assessments and optimizations on customer facing communication and quoting
- Troubleshoot operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Internal reporting of sales KPIs including revenue, inbound call traffic and conversion
- Partner with EMEA buying/planning team on forecast and supply
- Share campaign and project results, learnings and best practices with key stakeholders and colleagues
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure project success, measure outcomes and maximize impact
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent experience required, relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science
- Preferred 3-5 years related experience in sales operations or in business development, eCommerce or B2B experience desirable
- Relationship focused and driven providing excellence in service, sales, and marketing
- Have a love for Microsoft, be a brand evangelist, and have a solid understanding of Microsoft products (Windows, Office, HoloLens, Surface, and services)
- Excellent communicator, sound verbal and written communication skills in English and another European language, preferably German
- Self-driven, proactive team player with innovative ideas
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- High-level attention to detail
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...