Sales Excellence Support Manager (m/f/d)
- Handel, Vertrieb / Verkauf
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Sales Excellence Support Manager. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. The Device Partner Solution Sales (DPSS) team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
We’re positioned right at the intersection of customers, hardware partners and channel partners. We work closely with our external ecosystem and internal business groups to deliver amazing customer experiences powered by Microsoft Windows, Surface, Office, and Xbox, along with Azure, Azure Sphere, Azure Stack and Windows Server.
Opportunities in the DPSS team are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle - from incubation, prototyping and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in and sell-through motions that touch consumer and business customers. We’re also driving innovative IoT solutions and helping companies with their digital transformations. All of this wraps up under our special charter of working with partners to build and sell Intelligent Edge devices and solutions that empower everyone to achieve more. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business and charting new areas of innovation. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in DPSS.
The D/A/CH Device Partner Solution Sales Team at Microsoft is looking for a Sales Excellence Support Manager to join their Go-to-Market Team! In this role, you will work with the local and EMEA sales & marketing team to support in selling a winning portfolio of Windows devices, Microsoft products and services. This role is key to the successful operations of Microsoft’s local Distribution and Channel strategy.
- Evangelize key reporting tools, drive analytics on key revenue drivers (e.g. by channel or by product), and attain the revenue budget with key KPIs.
- Ensure sales motion compliance to Microsoft corporate policies, local/regional regulations, category program and marketing requirements - be the compliance advocate.
- Land appropriate distribution and marketing agreements with partners, understand and execute appropriate agreements.
- You will work on sales measurement models and tools to help the team evaluate and monitor their marketing & sales success and identify key areas of opportunity.
- Analyze sales performance metrics and improve sales effectiveness tracking methods to maintain and increase our competitive advantage in the market.
- Handling of all local contracts or agreements as well as the creation, process workflow & monitoring of Purchase Orders, following them through all the way to Proof of Execution.
- You will be responsible to ensure the execution and adherence of compliance topics according to Microsoft’s policies, regulations, and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree/Diploma preferred
- First experience in/understanding of the OEM & Partner business and/or IT industry
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal/ written
- Self-starter with a proactive growth mindset
- Attention to detail, solution focused and solid understanding of data (Data Analysis & Excel)
- A quick learner who influences for impact and meets deadlines
- Cross department collaboration and ability to communicate clearly
- Challenger attitude with positive intent, strong listening and relationship building skills
- Be able to navigate in a fast paced and complex yet supportive environment
- Have a high sense of responsibility/quality and at the same time demonstrates enthusiasm to drive for positive results
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...