Sales Excellence Manager / Data Scientist (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH we are looking for you as Sales Excellence Manager. In this role you are responsible for operational business process across Small and Medium Corporate Segment (SMC) team. You work in concert with the sales team and the rest of the SMC Sales Excellence team to provide insights across the business and solve problems in achieving their business goals. This role drives the SMC team accountabilities and supports planning, execution, performance tracking and where necessary initiate remediation efforts with the teams to achieve growth goals.
- Partner with Sales Excellence Team on managing outlook and insights on the business
- Ensure quality in our execution paths and identifying roadblocks within the processes and solving them to ensure accuracy
- Analyze and recommend strategic priorities, sales performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods to maintain and improve segment’s competitive advantage in the market for the small and medium segment
- Drive deep dive insights in relation to our cloud performance and key drivers of growth to generate new opportunities and identify gaps in our trends to activate decision making from sales team
- Support in tools utilization: drive evolution of the business through simplification and transforming activities
- Manage and drive special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree with focus on business administration, finance, business management or industrial engineering and information technology
- Fluency both in German and English
- First experience in sales operations or business operations
- Core competencies: strong business acumen, strategic insights, trusted advisor, strategic planning with analytical skills – understand financials, sales processes, and key performance indicators
- Professional competencies: adaptability, customer focus, drive for results, influencing impact, judgement, collaboration, executive maturity/presence, value selling, analytical problem solving, organized & disciplined, initiates/embraces change
- Experience with data analytics
- Have a high sense of responsibility and at the same time demonstrates enthusiasm to achieve positive results
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...