Safety Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- A straightforward permanent position working for our prestigious clients
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
For our customer near Immenstaad in the fields of aerospace we are searching you for the position Safety Engineer (f/m/d).
- Define safety plans for the functional safety of Systems.
- Define Safety requirements at different System Levels.
- Participate in the system design and design changes.
- Check safety-related requirements for suppliers.
- Define and assess safety-related verification methods.
- Compile safety reports about safety case reports.
- Act as Customer interface to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Create Safety awareness, ensuring that all staff is properly trained and that lessons arising from safety occurrences and other safety activities are disseminated widely within the organ-isation.
- Carry out Functional Hazard Assessments and Fault Tree Analysis.
- Investigate different error classes and their effects.
- Create and manage a Hazard tracking System.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable.
- Experience in working in Safety Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of Aviation Standards and guidelines such as ED-153, DO-278, DO178, DO278, MIL-STD-882E and Eurocontrol SAM (Safety Assessment Methodology) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Strong engineering / technical background.
- Naturally structured and diligent, self-motivated.
- Very good spoken and written English, German is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: