Recruitment Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Recruitment Business Partner for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Donauwörth.
- Advice the hiring manager and define the best recruitment strategy for a specific position
- Provide expert knowledge on candidate profiles, sourcing strategies and the external job market reality
- Recruit the right people for the right place at the right moment by respecting processes and policies, Ethics & Compliance Rules (discrimination; diversity)
- Acts with integrity and with respect to the company's reputation when representing Airbus externally
- Resource Review, Headcount Planning, requests from the business, market trends
- Talent pool (positive relationship with desirable candidates), new hires, positive company image towards applicants
- Ensure Business proximity with managers and other stakeholders
- Analyse, understand and challenge the managers' needs, and convert them into appealing Job postings
- Proactively acquire expert knowledge on latest and future job markets and trends and new recruitment tools and techniques
- Identify where our target group is located and how to inspire them
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with desirable candidates
- Assess candidates throughout the recruitment process and provide constructive feedback to them
- Completed studies in communication sciences, psychology, social sciences, sociology, aerospace, business administration, international management or comparable
- Professional experience in the field Recruitment is desired
- Active sourcing and social media skills are necessary
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel in Germany (once a month)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen