RAMS Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as RAMS Engineer for Digital Design, Manufacturing and Services (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Contribute to Digital Design, Manufacturing and Services to implement digital technologies for reliabaility/availability in the context of Model Based System Engineering
- Develop logistic relevant design requirements and integrate into design requirement documentation
- Allocate logistic relevant design requirements within product/system structure
- Contribute to availability concept and related analysis, test and demonstration plans
- Perform RAMT analyses, test and demonstration to identify and predict product behavior, capabilities and characteristics in the related areas
- Influence design on basis of RAMTS analyses, test and demonstration results
- Analyse maintenance requirements and evaluate logistic resources
- Determine product/system criticality and provide FMECA- reports
- Determine life cycle cost and provide cost of ownership information
- Collect, investigate and evaluate LSA (Logistic Support Analytics) data from internal and external suppliers and provide LSA database
- Interface very closely to other disciplines within development process
- Completed studies in the field of Electronic Engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- First professional experience in the field of Engineering and Aerospace
- Knowledge in Reliability considerations (FMECA, Reliability prediction, FRACAS) combined with digitalization (experience with digital tools)
- Very good skills in MS Office
- Knowledge with databases is preferable
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...