RAMS Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a RAMS Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
- Design Key Characteristics (D-KC) identification and ranking activities. These activities also include the Key Characteristics (KC) synthesis preparation for the Ariane 6 Upper Liquid Propulsion (A6 ULPM) Key-Point 11 (KP11)
- DVI (Dossier de Verification Industrielle) preparation for B111 activities. These activities will consist in supporting the Assembly, Integration & Test Team (AIT) for the finalization of the DVI which aim at justifying that KC are well managed by the AIT
- Support to Product Technical Leads (TLs) for DVI preparation for own products. These activities will consist in supporting the TL for the preparation of the DVI
- Occasionally support on more technical RAMS activities such as Failure Mode and Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), safety assessment, etc.
- Completed studies in business mechanical engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in engineering and aerospace
- First knowledge in safety-relevant standards as well as experience in RAMS activities
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Basic knowledge of TeamCenter is advantageous
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen