Radio-Navigation Engineer for GNSS (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Radio-Navigation Engineer for GNSS Receivers Verification (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
With more than 60 engineers and almost 20 years of experience the Airbus Navigation Department is one of the leading expert groups in Europe for the development and implementation of the European Satellite Navigation Systems EGNOS and Galileo.
As Radio-Navigation Engineer for GNSS Receivers Verification (m/f/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Contribute to the development & verification of future Galileo location-based services
- Define, implement & test navigation algorithms/products/features
- Coordinate the team for Galileo Non-PRS user segment support activities
- Create & maintain the Galileo Non-PRS user segment support work plan, provide progress reports, system engineering documents & technical reports
- Define, plan & conduct test campaigns (laboratory and outdoor) for commercial receivers & other navigation devices (e.g. device for emergency call) in the mass-market domain
- Evaluate test campaign results, provide feedback to manufacturers & to the user communities (e.g. road, rail, maritime, agriculture)
- Establish performance benchmarks for typical receiver figures of merit & GNSS systems (GALILEO, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS)
- University degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Professional engineering experience as well as experience in information systems
- Long-term experience in satellite navigation
- Experience with test tools and laboratory equipment is a plus
- Profound knowledge in using C++ and/or Matlab
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German language skills are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: