Quality Process Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Process Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client out of the aerospace sector in Weßling.
You will assist the Corporate Quality Department in development of the Business Management System and related Quality Management Systems to comply with EN9100 and the EASA Regulations. In this role you are supporting to ensure the development, deployment, and continuous improvement of Lilium´s Business/Quality Management System, its robustness and effectiveness.
- Supporting to develop and implement a complete Business Management System
- Supporting the on-going Design, Production, Maintenance Organization and Aircraft Operator Approval programmes
- Driving the EN9100 certification programme
- Developing and writing corporate quality procedures
- Supporting Process Owners in development of written processes/procedures, their deployment and improvement, including the measurement of their effectiveness
- Working with the Process Excellence team to ensure development and continual improvement in the effectiveness of processes
- Establishing quality audit systems and associated processes/procedures
- Monitoring (auditing) processes including compliance to EASA Part 21J, 21G and EN9100
- Planning, managing and conducting internal audits, including the management of follow-up activities to ensure closure of corrective action plans
- Supporting Process Owners in verifying the effectiveness of the corrective actions
- Supporting the on-going development of the Quality Academy trainings
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks as directed by the Quality Management team
- Completed studies in aerospace or comparable
- Many years of professional experience in a Quality Assurance/Management role in the Aviation Industry with knowledge of Aviation industry standards essential.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21J, EASA Part 21G, Part 145, EN9100 requirements and related working practices and standards are required
- Auditor Qualification i.a.w. ISO 19011 with good experience in auditing is beneficial
- Experience in facilitating trainings and development of training materials
- Fluent English language skills are essential, spoken and written
- Fluent German would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...