Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
Your tasks as a Quality Manager (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Assuring the implementation and application of quality standards in engineering for CIS to provide evidence of conformity to processes and requirements to CIS Programmes
- Developing quality mindset & behavior within CIS Engineering to ensure a proactive and preventive quality approach limiting the number of iterations and reducing CnQ thus ensuring "right first time" and "zero defect"
- Act as a business partner to the CIS Engineering for quality topics
- Promoting "Right first Time" engineering through implementation of quality methods and tools
As an Quality Manager (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in engineering and quality management
- Travel willingness
- Good skills in MS Office
- Knowledge in the field of software development is necessary
- Business fluent English spoken and written
- German and French are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: