Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder.
Your tasks as a Quality Manager (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Provide required informations to attest the conformity of the equipment assembly for galleys, seats and lavatories
- Gather all outstanding work figures in the TRACE tool and prepare in a presentable manner
- Support procurement and FAL supply chain during quality gate activities
- Monitor supplier activities in regards to outstanding work (OSW) to maintain and update the TRACE tool for a clear visibility on outstanding work status
- Build a network and coordinate between all involved parties to ensure the global view on the equipment assembly process
- Follow up in case of discrepancies in product structure between Risk Sharing Partner and Airbus engineering
- Monitor the design query notes for all equipment assemblies in TRACE
- Support all programmes in regards to TRACE topics
As a Quality Manager (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed master's degree in aircraft construction or engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in process planning, quality management and in technical documentation
- Airbus experience is an advantage
- Experience in cabin and cargo desirable
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Very good skills in SAP, MS-Office, MS-Access and DQN (Design Query Notes)
- Basics in project management
- Fluent English and good German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: