Quality Inspector (m/w/d) (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Inspector (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
- Support and inspection of AIT activities
- Regular control of product documentation
- Guidance of the AIT team to perform the product related documentation tasks
- Performance of MIPs, KIPs and IPs
- Documentation of inspection reports and QA documents
- Completed education or University degree in the technical field
- Ideally several years of experience as a Quality Inspector (m/f/d) preferably in the aerospace or space industry
- Well-developed communication skills and accustomed to work in teams
- High level of responsibilities and ability to take decisions with consideration of customer requirements and opinions
- Experience in materials logistics and knowledge of metrology is a plus
- Preferably knowledge of NCTS (Non-Conformance Tracking System) and ideally certified for inspections according to ECSS-Q-ST-08C, -ST-026C, ST-028C or IPC
- Fluent English oral and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen