Quality Inspector (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Inspector (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg.
- Check and inspection of aircraft outstanding works and non-conformities (structure, mechanic & electric)
- Follow-up of auto-verification if applicable & of special processes and their proper application as well of non-conformities, corrective & preventive actions
- Communication & workflow with customer teams
- Measure & record linked with control steps
- Redaction and record of non-conformity reports
- Identification and traceability of the product linked with manufacturing documents
- Implementation of internal and customer procedures & instructions
- Identification and traceability of the product in accordance with manufacturing documents
- Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
- Preparation of the concessions
- DQ1 : Writing and validation of concessions
- Completed technical education and training as a technician (m/f/d) or foreman
- Professional experience in aviation and quality assurance
- Very well English, knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
- Good MS-Office knowledge, especially MS Excel
- Good SAP knowledge
- Good knowledge of methods (8D, root-cause-analysis, PPS etc.) for problem solving and practical experience
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Ability to work in early and late shifts. Flexibility for night shifts and weekend is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 92431, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sascha Holle gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-75 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...