Quality Inspector (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Inspector (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg placed directly under the authority of the Head of Quality Inspection.
- Realize the incoming and inter-operation inspections he is requested to
- Check the good use of job cards accompanying products arriving for final inspection
- Check the presence of the records and documents that shall be with the product
- Realize the final inspection of the on-site manufactured products
- Survey that any NC note is formalized and closed
- Establish and/or validate the different required inspection records
- Ensure the preservation of the product during storage and/or handling
- Prepare the shipment according to applicable rules and instructions in force
- Check the validity status and good functioning of the inspections means before use
- Ensure the completeness of the traceability dossier
- Apprenticeship as mechanist or electrician in aviation industry or related field or equivalent required.
- Three years’ experience in manufacturing
- Good knowledge with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Dynamic, serious, self-confident and open-minded personality with organizational talent
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sascha Holle gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-75 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen