Quality Inspector (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Inspector (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
- Support and inspection of AIT activities
- Regular control of product documentation
- Guidance of the AIT team to perform the product related documentation tasks
- Performance of MIPs, KIPs and IPs
- Documentation of inspection reports and QA documents
- Completed education or University degree in the technical field
- Ideally several years of experience as a Quality Inspector (m/f/d) preferably in the aerospace or space industry
- Well-developed communication skills and accustomed to work in teams
- High level of responsibilities and ability to take decisions with consideration of customer requirements and opinions
- Experience in materials logistics and knowledge of metrology is a plus
- Preferably knowledge of NCTS (Non-Conformance Tracking System) and ideally certified for inspections according to ECSS-Q-ST-08C, -ST-026C, ST-028C or IPC
- Fluent English oral and written
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best. Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: