Quality Engineer Regulatory Compliance (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Engineer Regulatory Compliance (f/m/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
As a Quality Engineer Regulatory Compliance (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Implementation of the product conformity processes (product safety, FOSS, etc)
- Support the preparation of the project specific PRC management plans in close cooperation with the project manager
- Support the preparation and definition of the PRC risk analysis in close co-operation with the engineering manager or chief engineer
- Assure conformity of development, manufacturing and operation of products
- Collect the documentation for the PRC record
- Provide support and/or contribute to the preparation of user/Maintenance manuals
- Perform measurement/analysis of documents, software, hardware etc. for the entire contracted PSTS life cycle
- The Quality Engineer performs reviews and audits at all levels of the design, test and integration activities
- He provides the necessary documents/certificates to establish the baseline documentation
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, general engineering or comparable
- Experience in the field of quality management
- Experience in DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, EC directives for Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive and harmonised standards
- Experience in the manufacturing, documentation and certification of computer
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent German and Englisch language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: