Quality Engineer IT (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Engineer IT (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
As Quality Engineer IT (m/f/d) you are responsible for:
- Establish close co-operation with the Security Officer and the Technical Managers
- Support the preparation and update of the Security Lifecycle Management Plan and the related security documents to be considered for the identification of security related requirements
- Identify and agree on the relevant security measures to be taken for the projects
- Define and agree on the documentation using standardized templates
- Support the installation, upgrades and patches for Operating Systems and ensure proper security documentation
- Support the installation and exchange of hardware and ensure proper security documentation
- Assure consistent and complete documentation set and data to document current configurations
- Provide support and/or contribute to the preparation of user/maintenance manuals
- Performing reviews and audits at all levels of the design, test and integration activities
As Quality Engineer IT (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in quality management
- Experience in DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, in BSI Grundschutz-catalogue, in CertBw security procedures, in the manufacturing, documentation and accreditation of secure computer racks is required
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Negotiable level in German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +4954459418 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/