Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer in the field of Aerospace you are acting as Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen.
- Assure the Quality of the Technical Directorate Product Managers deliverables (comprising pre-development to qualification)
- Assure application of Beginning Task Committee (BTC) / End of Task Committee (ETC) are properly managed
- Assure application of Test Readiness Review (TRR) / Post Test Review (PTR) properly managed
- Secure development milestones through quality of engineering activities and deliveries
- Control implementation and availability of definition files in information systems
- Contribute to assure the Quality of Non Conformities treatment
- Assure that employees qualification is well mastered in the Technical Directorate
- Continuous Improvement by the acquisition of lessons learned feedback through the Technical Directorate, the definition and implementation of associated corrective actions and the implementation of a preventive approach
- Manage Quality KPI at Technical Directors level such as Non Quality in Development (NQD)
- University degree in Aerospace, another Technical Field or comparable
- Professional experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Project Management and Quality Management
- Good knowledge in Project Management
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
- French basic skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 146579, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen