Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Quality Assurance Manager (m/w/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Ensure that the company´s operational processes (develop, fulfil, support and source) comply with the quality assurance requirements, standards and internal or third party certification/approvals as defined in the Quality Management System (QMS) and quality plan for hardware/software/services
- Devise and validate the hardware / software services´ control and inspection plan and ensure its proper implementation
- Monitor the conformity & attestation status. Where deviations occur, the jobholder will be involved in the handling of the nonconformance including analysis of the deviations, monitoring of the corrective and preventive actions, as well as contributing to the improvement of the quality standards
- Collect, analyse, visualise and interpret the relevant process and/or in service performance data using available means to identify early process variations and to take effective actions by means of root cause analysis to mitigate and resolve any quality issues by supporting a robust PPS method application
- Provide the evidence of conformity to processes and requirements to Programme Quality Assurance to ensure the satisfaction of customer requirements
- In new product / process / service development the jobholder will ensure that operational processes' lessons learnt and risk analysis are done early, and that relevant preventive quality standards are used in order to mitigate the risks and that a rigorous Development Plan is followed
- In case of software development the jobholder will ensure software and data integrity, verify and validate/certify the software and data in compliance with the appropriate standard for its specific application, e.g. on-board software, ground test software for prototype, small series production, simulation models, decision making support systems
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in Maintenance, Quality Management, Aerospace
- Knowledge in Aviation Norm 9001 / 9100
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Negatiable level of German and Englisch, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...