Propulsion Subsystem Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Propulsion Subsystem Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Bremen.
As an overarching task the Propulsion Subsystem Engineer (m/f/d) is supporting, or responsible for full-life cycle of the propulsion system for man-rated spacecraft; defining and/or overseeing the design, development, qualification, integration, and operation of the system and its components, interfacing with the system engineering team, and keeping safety at the forefront.
- Analyse design & project requirements and perform trade-off between various design solutions for space vehicle propulsion subsystems and/or components
- Support to service module team throughout integration and acceptance test phase
- Design, Development, and Qualification of complex system
- Design to requirements and verify compliance
- Preparation, review, and presentation at major design reviews (PDR/CDR/QR/FRR…)
- Lead propulsion system modelling using appropriate modelling methods and tools (such as ECOSIM).
- Lead analysis (Analysis of characteristics and performance).
- Assessment of test performance and build verification at all phases of test activities
- Performance analysis of the propulsion system
- Review of fluidic system interactions, cleanliness, and processes
- Define and manage interfaces, for mechanical and thermal aspects of the propulsion system
- Support to operations team, preparation of concept of operations, and inputs to flight parameters and user manuals
- Safely design, qualify, and operate systems and components of hazardous nature
- Responsible engineer from conception to end-of-life
- Assess detailed performance of selected solution and its compliance with the specification
- Contribute todefinition of performance requirements of lower level elements
- Contribute to definition of validation & test plan, and, then, assess the results
- Analyse any deviations during the manufacturing phase and assess its acceptability
- Propose improvement and R&D actions within the space vehicle propulsion subsystems respective technical fields
- University degree in engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional experience
- Knowledge of drive systems, mechanical engineering and thermal engineering desirable
- Experience in Design, development, qualification, integration, and operation of liquid propulsionsystems and their components
- Experience with High pressure systems, Propulsion system components, Design and concept of operations of systems that use hazardous fluids and Fluidic and propulsion performance analysis
- Fluidic modelling including water hammer and venting using ECOSIM and Matlab simulation tools (is a plus)
- Thermal engineering experience (is a plus)
- High reliability design, process controlled integration, safe operation
- Definition of test plans and test requirements for propulsion systems
- Non-conformance review and disposition, reporting to customer and/or supplier
- Man-rated flight systems & associated safety process or similar experience in aerospace, mechanical and nuclear industries
- Experience with ESA and NASA highly appreciated
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 138990, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen