Propulsion Engineer - Technical Authority (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Propulsion Engineer - Technical Authority (d/f/m) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen.
Your tasks as a Propulsion Engineer (d/f/m) are as follows:
- Contribute to develop, to test, to qualify, to certify, to support, to improve sub-system, equipment, component or module during the whole project phases
- Analyze design & project requirements and perform trade off between various design solutions for propulsion subsystem
- Assess detailed performance of selected solution and its compliance with the specification
- Contribute to definition of performance requirements of lower level elements
- Propose improvement and R&D actions within the space vehicle propulsion subsystems respective technical fields
- Identify the activities of the development life cycle that are necessary to develop a system/product
- Provide sufficient detailed data
- Define checkpoints and reviews with associated maturity expectation aligned with program phases and Gates
- Work closely sharing both industrial and functional design view, from the very early stages of the design
As a Propulsion Engineer - Technical Authority (d/f/m) you need:
- Completed studies in aerospace or comparable
- Business knowledge in Engineering, Manufacturing, IT / Information Systems, Quality Management and Sales
- Experience in mission and safety critical applications
- Experience with ESA and NASA highly appreciated
- basic knowledge in ECOSIM, ThermXL, CATIA and Matlab is strongly appreciated
- Fluent English and very good German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen