Projektmitarbeiter HR Ethics & Compliance (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Projektmitarbeiter HR Ethics & Compliance for our client Airbus Operations in Standort Bremen.
- The jobholder contributes to multiple transnational HR projects for improving and maintaining a comprehensive companywide Ethics & Compliance Programme
- The jobholder supports the Head of HR Ethics & Compliance in the operational management and monitoring of compliance allegations and inquiries (e.g. dispatch, coordination, status reports, and performance management)
- Contribute to the development of our Airbus culture of integrity and speak-up for highest standards in Ethics & Compliance
- Contribute to different HR projects and lead sub projects that implement Ethics & Compliance considerations in HR policies and processes
- Develop dossiers, process descriptions, policies, guidelines, communication materials, etc. related to Ethics & Compliance in HR
- Support the Head of Department in managing the intake, dispatch and follow-up of compliance allegations and inquiries related to HR matter
- Set-up and operate a performance management system for the management of HR compliance allegations and inquiries. Analyze trends and provide regular reports to stakeholders
- Contribute to the processing of customer inquiries
- Contribute to the improvement of internal ways of working
- Plan and organize team and network meetings (physical and virtual), prepare agendas, ensure minutes and follow-up, maintain collaboration spaces,
- Support the department in organizational and administrative matters
- Completed studies in law sciences, economics, human resources or comparable
- Professional experience in human resources
- Knowledge of the Airbus policies and processes, especially HR policies
- and processes would be a plus
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience in Ethics & Compliance
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen