- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Projektmanager (m/w/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
You become part of the Chief Airworthiness Engineer's Team for Governmental Programs to support the safety of our products by managing the Certification, Qualification and initial Airworthiness activities for your program.
The Certification Qualification Engineer is the focal point for the Airworthiness Authorities with whom is negotiating the certification basis as well as the certification strategy and means of compliance.
Your tasks as a Projektmanager (m/w/d) in the area of certifications are as follows:
- Support the certification and qualification activities, including all associated project management tasks
- Contribute to the establishment of the certification requirement baselines and type design definitions for future evolutions of the helicopter and coordinate their harmonization
- Develop and harmonize the certification & qualification programs
- Coordinate the creation and delivery of those compliance demonstrations
- Manage the Airbus Helicopters Airworthiness network to ensure certification objectives are met
- Validate those demonstrations of compliance and harmonize them with Authorities
- Produce the certification / qualification synthesis
As a Projektmanager (m/w/d) in the area of certifications you need:
- Completed master's degree in mechanical engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Business knowledge in Engineering and Project Management
- Experience in the development, certification and qualification of aircrafts/helicopters or aircraft /helicopter systems
- Experience of working in international projects and collaboration in a transnational team across borders would be a plus
- Good skills in MS Office
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of French or Spanish would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: