- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Project Manager (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Verify and understand the internal engineering team requirements for component, system and whole aircraft tests
- Understand associated internal and external supply chain contributions
- Manage the internal and external sources for design as well as for test rigs and instrumentation
- Manage the test execution and all its related interfaces for the programme
- Manage the test in conjunction with the test facility, providing on-site support as required
- Manage control accounts and reporting on test project performance
- Ensure excellent communication at all time and at all levels
- Mechanical Engineering or Business degree (or comparable)
- First experience in the aerospace industry with the focus on testing is required
- Proven technical capability and demonstrated competency in test environment
- Strong proven project management skills and knowledge of project management tools is a must
- Experience in certification processes and procedures is beneficial
- Driven individual with the ability to probe and challenge assumptions
- Very good written and spoken English and German language skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...