Project Supply Manager (m/f/d)
- Sonstiger Tätigkeitsbereich
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Project Supply Manager for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Capture As-Is processes to identify the essential business requirements Procurement and Supply Chain
- Contribute to the definition of the future AD business processes by driving harmonization and simplification and understanding the constraints of both the business and IT
- Ensure that the consolidated To-Be processes for AD are implemented in an efficient and state-of-the-art manner by IT and subcontractors
- Align and exchange with other business functions, such as Manufacturing, Finance etc. Contribute to the required Change Management and training activities
- Support migration projects as expert of the future ERP system to identify process gaps and define Change Requests
- Execute business-related activities in the migration projects, such as scope identification, data cleansing, User Acceptance Tests etc.
- Coordinate the contributions from local business experts
- ProxySupport and deputize Business project leaders of our Digitalization projects in front of the internal customers and the IT organization
- Plan and perform all required activities on Business side, such as requirements definition, planning, monitoring of IT activities, User Acceptance Tests and Change Management
- University degree in Industrial Engineer, Business Administration, Supply Chain or comparable
- Training as an IT system electronics technician, IT system administrator or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of IT, Supply Chain, Project Management and Purchase
- Good Knowledge in MS-Office
- Experience in SAP MM
- Experience with S4/HANA, IU Path, Celonis is an advantage
- Fluent English, both spoken and written, German is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen