Project Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Project Quality Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Develop a Quality Assurance Plan for projects developing new products and services
- Check new customer contracts for quality requirements, track and implement changes
- Flow down the contract specific quality requirements (e.g. to project, suppliers, sub-contractors)
- Ensure project milestones and review gates are planned and implemented
- Perform the counter part role for customer Quality Assurance Representatives
- Provide business process awareness, training and coaching.
Product & Service Assurance:
- Ensure Quality Control Activities are planned and performed by the responsible peopleExecute Supplier audits and support First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Ensure management of Non-Conformance by project and service teams
- Ensure customer deliverables meet customer requirements
- Promote preventative culture with the business
- Monitor customer complaints and satisfaction, trace back to root cause and track implementation of the resolution
- Perform process audits
- Escalate hot topics and items of non-compliance
- Facilitate the lessons learned process and foster best practices sharing
- Completed studies in aircraft construction, engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or completed
- Professional experience in production planning and control, project management, quality management
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes, techniques and standards is necessary
- Broad technical knowledge (software, electronics and Information Technology)
- Good user skills in MS Office
- Negotiable level of German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...