Project Manager Supply Support Operations (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Project Manager Supply Support Operations for our client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Project Manager Supply Support Operations you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide support during all project phases from gathering customer needs until delivery of the structural project
- Coordinate the main project activities with all relevant stakeholders (internal customers, suppliers and relevant Satair entities)
- Contribute to customer satisfaction increase and Airbus operating profit (through efficiency of operations in daily business as well as steering enhancement and industrialization projects, while generating new opportunities for service growth)
- Investigate opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives in the overall area of the project
- Prepare, steer and follow up actions to ensure improvement targets are achieved
- Provide support to the stream leaders on day to day operational topics
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business administration, supply chain management or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in project management and supply chain management
- Experience in the field of aerospace industry
- Good MS-Office skills
- Knowledge in SAP AP 1 is advantageous
- Fluent English and German language skills, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
To apply for this position please send an CV in English language. We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: