Project Manager Service Level Agreements (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Project Manager Service Level Agreements for our client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Project Manager Service Level Agreements you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting the management of Service Level Agreements (SLA) between general procurement organization and Airbus divisions and subsidiaries#
- Contribute to the implementation of dedicated documentation for projects which are not in the scope of the Service Level Agreements
- Support the management of carve-in until Power of Attorney and Service Level Agreement signatures
- Support the management of carve-out
- Support the deployment of projects
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in project management and contract management
- Knowledge in risk management
- Good computer skills in MS-Office
- Good skills in Google Suite are beneficial
- Fluent English and basic German language knowledge, both spoken and written
- French language skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel (2-3 times per year to Toulouse)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
To apply for this position please send a CV in English language. We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: