Project Manager Prototype Aircraft (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Project Manager Prototype Aircraft (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customer from the aerospace industry.
- Support the Head of Programme and integrated teams in delivering the prototype aircraft flight test programme
- Provide project management expertise to the integrated teams and major work packages, including those related to modifications and test analysis for the energy and propulsion systems
- Ensure the delivery of hardware, tests and design documentation as required by the programme
- Manage schedules, risks and reporting as needed
- Ensure excellent communication at all time and at all levels
- Completed studies in the field of Engineering or Business or comparable
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry or experience in energy and propulsion systems
- Strong proven project management skills as well as project management experience leading complex projects in a high-tech environment
- Sound knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e. g. MS Project, Deltek)
- Excellent language skills in English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...