Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer in the field of Aerospace you are acting as Project Manager (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
This role will be part of the Chief Engineering Programme Management team, which is responsible for the design, integration and certification of the aircraft programmes. You will report directly to the Head of Programme Management and work closely with the Chief Engineers and Lead Engineers to manage the development and delivery of the Transversal work packages.
- Manage the project tasks and deliverables, on time, and to budget
- Accountable for the Transversal Schedules
- Work closely with the Integrated Project Teams to integrate with their development schedules
- Responsible for Transversal Risk Management and Risk Register
- Planning of mitigations and tracking of mitigation actions
- Ensure that project management data and KPIs are maintained
- Analyse data to provide insight into the progress of your projects
- Assist in resolving any issues arising
- Contribute to the creation of a strong Programme Management function
- Help to develop project management processes
- Identify best practice and ensure a consistent approach to project management across all projects
- University degree in Aerospace, Engineering or comparable
- Many years of professional experience in Project Management working in complex aircraft development projects
- Participation in aircraft or highly integrated system development program
- Familiar with different stages of development and certification
- Very good knowledge in Risk Management principles and practices
- Very good knowledge of techniques for scheduling, tasking (JIRA), estimation, project communications, budget and resource management
- Ideally hold a PM qualification equivalent to IPMA Level C
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 136806, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de