Project Manager IT - remote (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- 70 € - 80 € pro Jahr
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Remote working from home in Germany
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Project Manager IT (m/w/d). Join our team of exceptional people who deliver world-class professional consulting services in an international environment. Our team values a supportive atmosphere with passion for growth, where you can earn customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience. At the same time, we put a specific emphasis on work-life balance, wellbeing, and the opportunity to operate in diverse and inclusive environment. To that extent, this role can be considered for flexible part-time working, working hours can be split between customer facing and work-from-home setup.
100% remote work is possible.
- Engaging with senior internal and external stakeholders (e.g., C-level executives) as a peer, providing subject matter expertise
- Managing projects and delivery performance, focusing on customer satisfaction, tangible outcomes and high quality
- Managing multiple programs and projects end-to-end using the appropriate project management framework and methodology
- Participating in the pre-sales process and being able to articulate the business value proposition associated with the project or change
- Guiding cross-team and third-party partnerships - influencing without authority and using the power of diverse teams.
- Applying project management standards, compliance and best practices to ensure successful delivery of projects on scope, on schedule and on budget
- Being on top of any commercial aspects of your project or program, driving financial integrity
- Mentoring other team members as you share your knowledge and experience
- Researching and proactively sharing intellectual property (IP) and providing recommendations for improving how we operate
- Proven experience managing mid- to large-scale technology programs or projects, preferably at international scale
- Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in relevant subject or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbally and written
- PMP Certification or equivalent project management experience
- Core project management skills, including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, senior stakeholder communications, and risk management
- Professional presentation skills with experience of regularly presenting a variety of different audiences including those at a C-suite level
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the fifteen largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 175733, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Beim hier angegebenen Gehalt sind unter Umständen nicht alle Bestandteile (bspw. Branchenzuschläge, Weihnachtsgeld, Schicht-Boni o.ä.) berücksichtigt. Das verbindliche Gehalt ist im persönlichen Gespräch zu klären.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen