Project Manager / Industrial Projects (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Project Manager (m/f/d) for Industrial Projects at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Drive the running activities, meeting routines and ensure proper project implementation
- Set-up the project, related streams and governance (Organization Breakdown Structure/ Work Breakdown Structure)
- Lead autonomously project streams and facilitate the Project Leader
- Advise and deploy Project Management processes, methods, tools
- Drive key operational activities such as Reviews, Steercos, Projects Follow Up etc.
- Track Capex / Opex budgets and the ordering process
- Act as Stakeholder Manager and foster mindset at operational and management levels
- Ensure consistency of target setting for all stakeholders involved
- Manage project interdependencies and risks
- Coaching Project Leader and Project Team in Project Management
- Implement the new PPM tool and ensure a sustainable project portfolio
- University degree in Engineering, Aerospace, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in Production, Aerospace, Interface Management and Project Management
- Experience in Production environment, production governances and processes
- Experience in Facility Management and Jigs & Tools processes is a plus
- Good knowledge in using MS-Office
- Fluent German and English skills, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 137323, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen