Project Manager FPGA Firmware Development (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Projektmanagement, Unternehmensberatung & Kundendienst
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Project Manager for FPGA Firmware Development (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen
- Coordination the project team and regular tracking of FPGA firmware On-Time/On-Cost development
- Management of the FPGA firmware development cycle (design reviews, documentation release, datapack deliveries, customer communication)
- Supporting the project team with the management of Risks & Opportunities
- Reporting of the project status to the internal management organization
- Monitoring and reporting of quality related aspects (e.g. compliance with coding Standards, process compliance, etc.) within the project development
- Completed studies in Electrical engineering, industrial engineer, business administration or comparable
- several years of experience in project management
- Experience in FPGA firmware development is being expected!
- Experience in working with FPGA tool environment is necessary
- Experience in coordinating teams in VHDL/Verilog development projects is required
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office
- Able to organize and plan the execution of activities / tasks including reviews, code audits and documentation release
- Able to generate progress / status reports for customer and for internal management
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
- Willingness to travel once a quarter to Italy or Toulouse for 1-2 days
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 187825, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen