Project Manager for Programmes Faculty (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Project Manager (m/f/d) for Programmes Faculty at the location Hamburg.
- Contribute to setting up a Competence Strategy for the Programmes Organisation
- Preparing of Competence Assessment campaigns, objectives definition, drumbeat for the function, analysis and action plan setup
- Competence & Learning Catalogue clean up, rejuvenate and network animation
- Create a Learning development plan (for domain only)
- Consolidation of learning development needs for Competence Strategy and check consistency with input from academies
- Learning deployment monitoring (Misc request from the function, Our Foundations)
- Define and prepare succession plans for different jobs and roles
- Develop an automated / more digital and integrated way for recurring processes
- KPI definition and set-up monitoring system
- University degree in business administration, internatinal management or comparable
- Professional experience as HR Business Partner, in supplier management as well as in project management
- Technical background in Data Management, Monitoring System or Data Analytics is an advantage
- Good knowlede in dealing with MS-Office, experience with Google Workspace is an advantage
- Fluent English skill, knowledge in French or German is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 164759, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen